a Happy Farm House...
The Farmer:
Mr Lim Chee Wan - Forever Chumpion
The Farm Pet:
Sandra - It's a Mer, It's a Maid, It's SuperDugong!
In the Security Booth:
Kenneth - Wah !@#$^%# see what see!?
In the Office:
Lionel - Punctuality is the Policy
Wee Keat - O.O
Kean Wei - I will be right here waiting~
In the Kitchen:
Crystal - Food Food!
Ben - The Bread Maker
In the Toilet:
Leona - Toilet Paper Refiller
In the Pig Sty:
Ding Lun - Haemophrodaddy
Lalo - Mad Pig With a Walking Stick
Lulu - Evolutionary Dino
Ricky - Butcher Meater
Joyce - Juicy Pig Shit
Phyllis - Hweelis
Wanyi - Huh what thing what thing?
In the Pond:
Wan Qing - Curry Fish Head
Clare - Happily Fishing
Ash - Rov? Rick? Both!
Huixin - Anti-Lalo Queen
Leemei - Huur Candieeee!
Rosalind - Sotong Goddess
In the Garden:
Jun - Scotts or Kleenex?
Cheryl - Hot Pink Flowers
Rovin - Ash's Doggie
In the Broadcasting Booth:
Weiming - Jelly jelly nice and oily
Yangwei - I.. I... I.... am Brad Pig!
check it out. this is my beautiful class. haha. found on my class blog. so cute ok.. but I DUN WANNA TO THE TOILET PAPER REFILLER!!! why meeeeee???? ok i think cuz the whole class knoes i visit the toilet every single day. :) good bowels. yangwei is super funny. haha. brad pig!! as u can see, every single one of us in 04S08 has our own unique characteristic. but i still think i shld not be the toilet paper refiller. haha. COMPLAIN!! gosh. i'm going to miss the class big time. BIG BIG TIME..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment